Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Founders

Welcome fat kidds! If you venture to combine excessive exercise (or not) with excessive caloric intake then you've come to the right blog.

This blog was inspired by the Founders who are contributors to this blog and include:

The Captain - Blog creator and lover of captain morgan
Dairy Queen - Love of ice cream surpasses all others
Steaming Asian Buns - The Tortoise when it comes to speed eating, but makes some mean steaming buns and will argue that she has some too
Awkward Cheese - Hails from Wisconsin cheese land and hence is awkward
Veginazi - Vegan that tries to convert devout carnivores to the green way
Sloth - Just eats and sleeps, will not work out for food

This blog will account worthy outings for eatings to educate and humor the public. If you'd like to contribute, email the founders and we'll vote on your fat kidd inception!

3 comments:

  1. I read "The Captain Goes West" first, and as I'm reading along I'm thinking to myself, "Haha, Steaming Asian Buns, I know who that is." It didn't even occur to me at first that I was Awkward Cheese. I mean I guess if the shoe fits wear it, right? :)

    Annnnnnyway, I have another spot to ad to your fat kid list. It's called Absinthe. If you ever watched Top Chef last season it would sound familiar because the executive chef Jamie was on the show, representing the gays and proving she could make scallops about 800 different ways. I haven't actually had the food because,well, basically because I AM awkward and didn't want to sit in a fancy restaurant, by myself, dressed in shorts and flip flops amongst coat and hat wearing San Franciscans in early March. However, the food looked awesome and they have AMAZING mixed drinks. May I recommend the Ginger Rogers. It was nine dollars, but even this poor kid would say it was nine dollars well spent. Annnnnnnd, if you end up working for Visa you can just charge it to the company card. :)

    Here's the website, take a look: http://www.absinthe.com/

    Cheers,
    AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question. How come you get the way cool title of "The Captain" when I'm stuck with "Sloth"? (only marginally better than being named after socially inept dairy product). I think you should be "Dances With Burgers" to combine your natural talent for dance (such grace!) with your love of beef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never fear sloth, you may call me whatever you like in your own blog posts! In fact I'm banking on the fat kidd tradition of negative energy to keep this blog interesting. That being said, it is only natural to show contempt for leadership, aka me, so use it if you may. Perhaps we will see your much exclaimed fan fiction as a retaliation. The gauntlet has been thrown.

    ReplyDelete