Saturday, November 14, 2009

FKA reunion!!

What a weekend! Nothing like rugby to bring fat kids together in the Captains new locale. There was sightings of all the founders albeit too short (WTF sloth, next time stay an extra day for feedings). Since there were complaints of my lovely FKA logo, I've gone ahead and replaced with the preferred T-shirt art, hope you enjoy the kit! I've gotten a ton of requests for shirts from outsiders and I'm on the fence about just handing out membership. Still, maybe I can turn this into a way to fund more fka adventures. Ever the entrepreneur. . . ok stop laughing. Waiting on good pics from everyone to put up, send em over or post. Next sighting Sun post turkey week, if you're around lets have a gathering.

Great to see all my homies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment